Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Three EPs

So, I have been sitting here trying to come up with some ingeniously cleaver way to tie these three records together and make this post into a cohesive piece. After typing and deleting several different ideas (most of which revolving around The Beta Band) I realized that all of these bands are far too simple to be explained and that's exactly what I enjoy so much about them. Minimalistic simplicity. Therefore, I've decided to let these records and these videos and their music do all the talking.



Russian Circles - Upper Ninety (Suicide Squeeze; 2006)



Saviours - Warship (Level Plane; 2005)



Jesu - Lifeline EP (Hydra Head; 2007)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is not "Upper Ninety" by Russian Circles that is a new song called Harper Lewis, they are recording their new full length in december and I must say I can not wait.

Connor Adams said...

I think you're confused man. That is just a video I posted in order to familiarize people with the awesomeness that is, Russian Circles. That way they wouldn't be downloading the Upper Ninety EP blindly. However, I did not know the name of that song and I'm super stoked for the new record.